Dr. Ryan Morris is employed by Saint Francis Medical Partners and began sharing space with Advanced Orthopedic Specialists in 2016. He received his bachelor of science degree in biological sciences from Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, Missouri. Dr. Morris earned his medical degree from Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences in Tulsa, Oklahoma. After completing his residency training in orthopedic surgery at Michigan State University’s affiliate, Genesys Regional Health Center, in Grand Blanc, Michigan, Dr. Morris underwent additional specialty training through a fellowship in sports medicine at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
Dr. Morris specializes in the diagnosis and surgical and nonsurgical treatment of the hip, knee, and shoulder, as well as sports-related injuries and conditions.
Outside of seeing patients, Dr. Morris enjoys fishing, hunting, and playing tennis and golf. He has served as the team physician for the Brown University football team and the Providence Bruins, the American Hockey League affiliate of the Boston Bruins.
Dr. Morris is a member of Saint Francis Medical Partners.
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, Missouri
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Orthopedic Surgery, Michigan State University, Genesys Regional Health Center, Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Sports Medicine, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- AO Trauma
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Dr. Morris practices as a member of Saint Francis Medical Partners