Dr. Lents has been with Advanced Orthopedic Specialists since 1987. A native of West Tennessee, Dr. Lents received his bachelor of science degree from The University of Tennessee at Martin. After completing his medical degree at The Campbell Foundation in Memphis, Tennessee, Dr. Lents finished an internship at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Memphis. He then completed both his residency in surgery and a hand fellowship at The Campbell Foundation.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Lents enjoys fishing, hunting, running, and weight lifting.
Dr. Lents is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Tennessee at Martin, Martin, Tennessee
- Doctor of Medicine, The Campbell Foundation, Memphis, Tennessee
- Baptist Memorial Hospital – Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- Surgery, The Campbell Foundation, Memphis, Tennessee
- Hand Surgery, The Campbell Foundation, Memphis, Tennessee
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Cape Girardeau County Medical Society
- Missouri Chapter American College of Surgeons
- Missouri State Medical Association
- Missouri State Orthopaedic Association
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- The Campbell Foundation