Dr. Knight joined Advanced Orthopedic Specialists in 2002. A native of Cullman, Alabama, Dr. Knight received his bachelor of arts degree in chemistry from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. From there, he went on to complete his medical degree at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and his internship in general surgery at Erlanger Medical School in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Dr. Knight then went on to finish his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
In addition to his clinic duties, Dr. Knight serves as a team physician for Cape Central High School and Southeast Missouri State University. In his free time, he enjoys hunting, fishing, water sports, golfing, and weightlifting.
Dr. Knight is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama
- General Surgery, Erlanger Medical Center, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Cape Girardeau County Medical Society
- Missouri State Orthopaedic Association
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Cape Central High School